Wear Resistant Suction Centrifugal Tunnelling Slurry Pump , CE
The lining of SH/150E(8/6E-AH) is made of high-chromium
wear-resistant alloy. Lining is used for wear-out, extending
maintenance intervals and reducing operating costs. The direction
of the pump outlet can be rotated by 8 angle installation.
Designed and bulit for long life with low maintenance:
1. Shaft Sleeve: A hardened, heavy-duty corrosion-resistant sleeve
with “O” Ring seal at both ends protects the shaft. A slip fit
allows the sleeve removed or installed quickly.
2. Centrifugal Shaft Seal: A large precentage of duties allow the
use of the centrifugal seal which eliminates the need of sealing
3. Gland Shaft Seal: Apacked gland type shaft seal is also
acailable and can be fitted with a low flow or a full flow flish
seal water arrangement.
4. Shaft and Bearing Assembly: A large diameter shaft with a short
overhang minimizes deflection and vibration. Heavy -duty roller
bearings are housed in a removable bearing cartridge.
5. Pump Base: A minimum number of through bolts hold the pump
casing to a the frame. A means of impeller adjustment is provided
in a convenient positopn below the bearing housing.
6. Outer casing: Split outer casing halves of cast or dectile iron
contain the wear liners and provide high operation pressure
7. Impeller: The impeller may be either moulded elastomer or hard
metal. Deep size sealing canes relieve seal pressure and minimize
recirculation. Cast-in impeller threads are better suited for
8. Interchangeable Hard Metal and Moulded Elastomer Liners: Mating
faces in hard metal liners are tapered to allow positive alignment
during assembly and allow components to be easily removed for
replacement. Hydraulic seal rings give positive sealing between
|Rated Motor Power||120Kw|
Construction of SH Slurry Pumps:
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Hi-Chrome Alloy A05
Pulp and Paper